Some tips to help get your year off to a good start:
- Plan early, keeping continuity in mind
- Continue to support past projects that carry on into your year
- Fill your team positions as early as possible
- Never be afraid to delegate – you can’t know or do everything yourself
- Remember your resources and ask your club, district, and zone level leaders for advice
- Become acquainted with your counterparts at the International Assembly and district training meetings
- Consult new members as a sounding board and old ones for historical knowledge
- Prepare three short speeches on general Rotary topics that can be adapted to the situation
- Don’t forget to say thank you – people appreciate being appreciated
- Remember that planning is key, but action is where the service is
- Have fun!
RI & District provides resources, materials, and training to help you succeed.
Explore these pages - and remember to attend the training events.