To showcase the variety of projects that clubs are involved in across Rotary District 9685, each Rotary club and each Rotaract club is invited to submit their best photos which will be displayed in the Club Photos set on the district Flickr page.
Preferably the photos should show the club in action. They should capture the fun and vibrancy of the club and its members and have some Rotary/Rotaract identification.
The small print
Photos to be submitted by email to the D9685 Flickr site, but only one photo in each email please.
Important: It is preferred that the original, hi-res photo be submitted in case it is selected to be published at a later date.
To showcase the variety of projects that clubs are involved in across the district.
From the many photos taken by clubs each month, select those that show your club in action. The photo should capture the fun and vibrancy of your club and its members. It needs to have some Rotary/Rotaract identification.
You have the photo, then what?
Simply email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line and content as follows (also see the image example):-
- The subject line is to be: Month Year - Your club's name (eg July 2014 - Roseville)
- The content is to include: A description of the photo
- The content is also to include (as a new line):Tags: "Your Club’s Name" "Your Club’s Name Rotary" (eg Tags: Roseville "Roseville Rotary")
- No other content should be included - remove any signature or salutation please
- Attach a photo (only one photo in each email please)
- Then look out for the photo to appear on the District's Flickr site, flickr.com/photos/rotarydistrict9685 and watch the display grow
The email should look like this image example:
Now there is really no excuse - submit your photos regularly.